Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Love Song

I remember singing this song in church several years ago. It's a beautiful song and echoes my soul as well. (The song is embedded on the video bar on your right)
Sing (Your Love)
Hillsong United
It used to be darkness
Without You I lived my life in blindness
But now I'm found
And I'll sing,I sing I love You so
And I'll sing
Because the world can't take away
Your love
You found me in weakness
Broken
You came to me in kindness
And now I live
And I'll sing, sing I love You so
And I'll sing Because the world can't take away Your
love
And I'll sing, sing and I love You soIll sing because the
world can't take away Your love
I give my life for you Lord
For all You've done I'll give my life for You Lord for all
You've done
I'll give my life for You Lord for all You've done
I'll give my life for You Lord for all You've done
I'll give my life for You lord for all You've done
.......

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

USFINE.COM supply game business for maple story accounts sevise.