Monday, May 30, 2005

Confusion

Many people go through life staying put in certain locations, turning round and round; and more often than not, they feel dizzy as the world around them spin. I am in such a situation right now though I don't know why. There are so many confusions and frustrations though I can't put it in words. There are so many things in my life right now that are hindering my growth in God, so many battles lost. I know that the War has already been won by Our Lord Jesus but will I be in the winning side at the End? In my service to the KING, I was always there to impact people but what about myself. In the dawn of a new era for me, this is the worst I could have expected. Would I end this year as a scum (as I was the same time last year) again? I pray oh God, that I wont. I truly and madly need discipline in my life- spiritual discipline that requires divine help. I am free because JESUS paid the price. YOU are my King and friend. Draw me close to you...


1 Corinthians 9:27

27No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.


No comments: