Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Pathway To Spirituality

The pathway to the Light is not easy Posted by Hello


It was like the blurrest 3 days of my life. Due to the natureof the camp itself I must say that there was no 'WOW' (a sudden dramatic positive change of life) effect, unlike some other camps I've been. Both a good thing and a bad thing. One of the things about the WOW effect is that it does not last long usually. Anyway, it was a great experience nonetheless, now that I've discovered my tempearament in my pathway to spirituality. But most of all, I thank God for the fellowship I had with the people there and a good weekend-off the usual calendar.

My dominant trait

1) Comtemplative- loving God through adoration
Key idea: As 2 lovers do nothing but gaze into each other's eyes, the
contemplative holds hand with God and gazes lovingly at God until his
heart's delight is satisfied.

2) Enthusiasts-loving God with mystery and celebration
Key idea: God is to be lovedwith gusto, so we must let go and encounter him
with all excitement and awe.

May God, through His Spirit, strengthen my inner being.

No comments: