Saturday, March 12, 2005

The Miracle Pill

I know I shouldn't be blogging now. I actually do have better things to do and even better reasons not to ANYTHING. Well, it's been more than 3 days now since I went into this condition termed 'sick'. Believe me, I'm actually better, in fact I should be fully recovered by now if it wasn't for me eating too little for the past 2 days (and eating too much for the past week). Why? Because my gastric pains are recurring.

Life is really dimmer than usual, be it my physical sufferings and well, psychologically too. My mind tends to wonder, ponder, think too much, it freaks me sometimes. And as you might have suspected, I've been wondering recently why i'm such a weak guy. Allow me to elaborate- I fall sick almost every 3 months. Though I see many of my friends falling sick almost every other months, they are girls (no offence to the ladies out there). Anyway, my point here is, I'm super weak physically.

Physical aside, I'm actually really weak spiritually too, as much as I hate to admit that. There's such a gap there- stuffs like prayer, Word, wisdom... There were times in which my pride interferes and makes me think I'm a 'righteous' person, well, those were just good lies that makes me trip and fall. Here's the truth (and the bomb):I'm super poor spiritually.

I'm not humble, nor am I self-condemning. Just my way to draw you to the conclusion I've made. Some time ago, I got this thought, whether it be from myself or from the Spirit, this I put it down: God works through our weaknesses. When we feel 'strong', we don't need God; if we admit that we are weak, our great creator God can pour down His grace and strength abundantly in our beings.


31Jesus answered them,"It is not the healthy who need a doctor but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." -Luke 5:31

No comments: