Friday, March 18, 2005

What a Friend We Have in Jesus!

Well, it's not the expected entry but I don't feel comfortable just placing it in my heart and stressing it out. So, I might as well just leave a few words here (rather my complains actually).

Not really such a BIG thing actually, but I was quite put down by my bunch of friends this afternoon for not attending an 'appointment'. Some of them didn't even bothered calling (or they called after the thing started)! I was alone(there should be at least 4). My time is precious too. I don't know if my complains are really valid or even worthy to be bothered, but there's definitely a deep disappointment in me. And I have to confess- in my mind, I was cursing those b******s. Sorry, Jesus; sorry, Friends.

As always, I know (deep in me) that God wanted me to learn something. And I'm still trying to paint the whole picture. But these are the 'rough scetches' I was able to draw:

1)God gave us friends, as companions, not as refuge.
2)In this world, God is the only One who will not let us down, whatever the circumstances.
3)Be patient even when a big disappointment stares straight at your face (I really wanted to message them and scold them, but thank God I didn't).
4)God is always building us in our suffering.

God works in wonderful, unseen ways and I'm actually feeling better after typing this blog. HE IS GOOD. I'm convince 101%.

One last thing: Still love you all very much, pals... despite today.

1 comment:

WeiJie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.