Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Bye bye March, Hello April!

I think I just had the most 'happening' week of the year. Firstly, was the great, challenging, scary MOOTING COMPETITION, which my team was eliminated, then there was this very embarassing weekend I have spending the whole of my Saturday night and Sunday morning(wee hours, that is) with my 2 crazy friends, and finally this few days, where the cold virus just torment me. All in all, before I even elaborate, I say once again (like what I've said all this while) God is Good!

Mooting Competition
I didn't really know what was like preparing a REAL case before this, seriously. The preparation, the (so called) reading, the time you spend in the library.. etc . Really an 'eye opener'. And although we lost, and I do not wish to elaborate why, it was soooooooooo cool! I thought I'd just break down at the competition itself and surrender, but by God's grace and strength, I was quite satisfied with my 'powerful' presentation of the case... hahahah HINT:the 'powerful' part was an exageration.

The Weekend
Saturday Morning : Was watching 'The Father's Embrace' conference in my friend, Joram's house. I really learnt what the embrace of God the Father is! It's like these 2 BIG STRONG arms just warapping round you! Now you don't get that much in an Asian culture, do you?

Afternoon: Free lunch! Haha, my dear Awana coordinator, Sharon spent me 'Secret Recipe'. Oh dear, I feel so pampered and blessed !

Night: Manchester United drew with Blackburn. That was a bad thing but I was really too bothered with other stuff to shout 'boo'. I mean, Joram and Annie were there and I really appreciated the jokes, the laughter and the heart-to-heart talk. I really love fellowshipping withmy brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank You Jesus for uniting us :)

Sunday evening: I was totally exhausted with that great futsal match with CDPC people. John See's really THE Sol Campbell.. hahaha.. guess what that means.


The Illness
No. It's not the worse way to end the week. I really do learn everytime I get sick. It's really just a normal cold that I have almost once a month. I think I need mroe vitamins. But if, as Paul said, regarding the 'thorns' in his body (messenger of Satan), let me boast in my weakness - Jesus said:'My strength is made perfect in you weakness'.

AMEN!

Once again, thank God for the week ending Wednesday (31st March) - Wednesday (6th April)

No comments: