Thursday, April 28, 2005

Somehow, you're the best!

OK. YES> It has been 12 days since I entered my last blog entry. But, NO> I did not forget about my dearest blog 'notweak.blogspot.com' nor was I lazy. Sometimes, circumstances mean the freedom to blog whenever you like isn't in your hands, eg. your computer cannot load the blogger.com page or you have 9 assignments to pass up in a week.

Despite the so called 'circumstances', my life was somewhat interesting (as always) since I last blogged. Among the more significant 'events' was the public law briefing paper I completed (by God's grace, really) after I skipped 6 hours of classes. Mummy and papa, forgive me. Also, I went back to Ipoh for a well deserved rest. Caught up with the bunch of friends there and my beloved family (oh ya, my mum would include the rabbits, for that matter).

But really, my family's really people whom I really should cherish. They are permanent (hey, friends can be turned enemies) and they pay for our food (in PJ, you're on your own, man!). In addition, they are really really someone I can count on and smile with and be loved. Somehow, sometimes I just can't grasp it but somehow they are really the COOLEST and most DEPENDABLE. Thank God for people who's in my life and somehow showed me that. And thank God, ya, we do not know love if He had not first love us.

Erm.. this might sound cliche but it's seriously, magnificently, honestly true: Love you papa, mummy, and Min Min. :D

No comments: