Sunday, April 17, 2005

Why, Lord?

If there is a good friend who doesn't hurts, it's you
If there is a smile thatI'm obsessed to gain, it's yours
If there were a person whom I need to wait for a 100 years, it'll be
you
If there were someone I could thank when I look at something beautiful,
it'll be you

When I fall in love, I run to you
When I break someone's heart, I run to you
When someone breaks my heart, I run to you
When I screw up a frienship, I run to you
When I gain a frienship, I run to you

If darkness surrounds me, I've got you
If everyone hates me, you still love me
If evrything goes against me, you've got something good for me
If I fall, you'll pick me up each and everytime


I don't deserve anything, Lord... but You gave them anyway. I thought I deserved the things I had, but you took them away. If I only learn one thing about life, Lord, let it be that life is nothing about me...

No comments: