Friday, July 08, 2005

Living in the Mercies and love of God

I think it must have been more than 1 week since I've blog, I've lost count and I don't really care. But I'm back! God is good and well, He'd brought me through at least till today. And right now, I'm suppose to be studying but I'm sitting right here talking to my 'sis' Xi Ying and blogging. But well I'm happy about it especially if this blog glorifies God...:

Seeking God

Just that this week, except for the times that I've been studying and relaxing and doing nothing, I've beeen really serving and praying for God's guidance and surrendering. Taking up the presidency post (in CF) is to many a great, great responsibility- to me, it's a great great honour to serve God. And of course this in turn, will be indirectly a pressure to me but all I know, and all God wants me to know is to surrender all to Him and He loves me no matter what.

God's faithfulness

And, time-travelling back to 5 days ago, on Sunday, my church in Subang (CDPC) celebrated its 5th anniversary. Praise and thanksgiving and glory be unto God, to who all things were made and done. God has indeed been faithful to the church (you should have came and see the grand-ness and the skits and the performances). And above all that, GOd had been faithful to me since this 'temple' of mine was planted about 20 years ago. GOd really had been great in my life WOW WOW WOW - allow me to be crazy for a moment... ok, back to my seriousness- on the day of my church's anniversary, He did revealed just a little bit of His purpose for me in where He has put me, even in KDU and CDPC and I just felt so joyful and encouraged. Indeed, the God Almighty I worship is the God who hears and the God who works and the God who provides. Hallelujah!

So that is me. I guess right now I feel a bit disillusioned again with my exams coming and all. But deep in me I know He will take me through ... and always be there.

Brothers and Sisters

Just wrote a hopefully(touching) testimonial on friendster for my dear Sis Melody Hor, and really even as I receive love from God, GOd has really been leading me and guiding me to show love. And so, well, I find myself having this tendancy right now, to treat many people around me as 'brothers and sisters'... thought we are all brothers and sisters in Christ but to me, this bros and sis are much more special than. I usually don't mention names here but I really feel proud to have them as kins - Lik Ee, XiYing, Angela, Dianne.. and last but not least (though I've not really told him) Yap-whom has always been like my brother since secondary school days. So much for saying that, the most that I can really do is just to encourage them, and be around them- not to say I'm being proud here- but in Proverbs it has also been said that "It is good to know a friend (me paraphrasing it). And indeed, when I need encouragement, which I always do, they will and are encouraging me.

Thanksgiving

I think I'm getting a bit long-winded here so I'll stop. To those who are reading this blog, peace be with you and I shall pray for you if you need- just give me a tag... And may God bless you and keep you forever and ever...

"My heart and myflesh will fail, but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever..." Psalm 73

1 comment:

Weng Tchung said...

Congrats on becoming the president of CF, and good luck in your exams!