Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Laziness- where is thy sting?

Now it's less than 336 hours or 14 days or 2 weeks before my exam and seriously, I'm not at all prepared. Over the past 1 or 2 weeks, I've been telling myself I will surelly pass although I'm not so sure. But right now, I think my 'feelings' might be false hope. There are people who think that they are ready, but the real test is different... and the real test here is my finals- I screw this, I believe I will still survive and be successful in life (because God can turn things around) but time is wasted and I will lose blessings... just like Moses who did not enter the promised land. And even if I did survived, I will still struggle when my next exams... Therefore, I have made an effort to study and work hard. No matter what the distractions are...the sleepiness, the temptations... I believe that if I can overcome and go through this 3 weeks, I'll be able to overcome all exams to come.

Finally, this might just be mere words from me and nothing I mentioned might take place..but I can only hope that by end of this year... laziness will be my victim- through God's grace.. For God's glory and to Him be the glory if I succeed.

No comments: