Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Worship and Thanksgiving Post

Someone told me the other day that most of my posts on this blog is related to God... and that I am holy. It was not the first time. Indeed "Without holiness, no one can see God", but again I'm not holy, in many sense. But my rationale of me dedicating this blog to the"things of God" is this: Are there any good things in this world that's not given by God? And am I not a child of God and his servant and his soldier? My life is surrendered to Him and therefore what happens in my life has something to do with God...

'Circles, Triangles and Squares'- that was the theme of the CF Camp, of which I was the camp commandant. Believe me or not, Ms Sharon Lim did 90% of the work and I express my credit & appreciation to her. But why the shapes in a christian fellowship camp? To sum it all out, we have different personalities and characters but one God to worship. And at the end of the (third) day, really, it is more of God than our personalities and characters that matters. If my life is surrendered to him, it doesn't matter if I'm violent or angry or sweet, God is the one who is my all. Moses parted the red sea; Abraham was father of a nation; Peter was 'fisher of men'... all were imperfect- but faith saved them all and God exalted them.

I hereby thank God for bringing Chris to the camp to share and minister. I thank God for bringing me through this amazing challenge as camp commandant. I thank God for touching lives of many. I thank Him for the great fellowship with brothers and sisters... and most of all I thank God for giving me freedom as eagle in the sky and the authority and courage to say "Go to HELL , Satan!"

Thank You Jesus, Amen

No comments: