Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Boring is only the 'mask' of an amazing life

Today seems to be a boring day. But just 'seem'. Actually to come to think of it, it's really quite an interesting day.. i mean life shouldn't be boring, not just a few friends tell me that 'life is beautiful' or 'life is short, enjoy!' bla bla bla.. and well, to a certain extend, they have their point. My rationale would be:God didn't put me here to feel boring, right?

Enough about life, let's talk about here and now and today. Woke up at 730 this morning to go for a breakfast meet, which turned out to be quite meaningful.. but somehow I had to 'give and take'... I think the Roti Telur I ate turned out to be bad.. and I had food poisoning, which was quite bad, and I can still feel the 'effect' right now. Then I went to the lab with my laptop, planning to do some work but ended up chatting with my friend Jacin (who's enjoying her life in Melbourne). By the time I was done chatting, it was time to promote the CF camp in the booth. Probably the lowest point of my day, I had to endure severe stomachache while "jaga-ing" the booth (since I was alone there) for at least 15-20 minutes - 'God save me' was my response. Later when Ms Angeline came to take over, I had to suffer in the cubicle, the diarrhea was quite bad...

I got out just in time for contract class, and later tort- which nearly made me scream! I wasn't planning to answer the medical tort question and the whole class was entirely about MEDICAL TORT. Well, that's a law student's life in class... i guess. And so, after 1.5 hours of torture, i finally got out and rushed straight to the computer lab to do a learning survey, conducted by none other than the lovely Ms. Magdelene. In a way, it was much of a light part of this episode of Nic Hor's life since I won the 'survey-filling' competition with 2 of my classmates- in God we do have the victory, don't we? Just a wrong application of His Word, HAHA.

And finally, I get to blog here..after a seemingly long day. Mind you, this is not the epilogue for my version of 15th July 2005 yet. There's still a camp committee meeting in 5 minutes. And tonite might just be one of those nights...

This is really the insignificant part of my life. The micro level of it. One by one, these 'episodes' of our lives weaved into one beautiful story that will ups and downs and in-betweens. In the end, I would really hope and is convinced that when we die, we will all live happily ever after, like Cinderella or Beauty and the bees (I spelled this intentionally).

Last but not least, things such as SINS or even food poisoning are bombardments that the evil one seemed to have won. The battle might be lost, but the victory is secured in CHRIST JESUS.

No comments: