Thursday, June 09, 2005

Busy and busy and...

If you are a frequent to this blog, you must be wondering what the h*** am I doing? or you must be thinking that I've given up on blogging... NO, I'm just too busy. Due to time constrains and the fact that I'm busy, these are some of my life's updates:

1. 2 assignments due this week- Just handed up contract assignment yesterday and Admin law (briefing paper) 2 will be due tomorrow. Talk about being a law student!

2. Went back to Ipoh last week; mum and dad fetched me back. Thanks. Had a great time with my family and friends... at the expense of the time doing my work. But it's ok...

3. Countdown 1 month- before my exam. And this time, it will be a craker. Although I'm optimistic about it, failing this will bring adverse, unimaginable consequences.

4. ...and finally, the blog's 'transformation' is almost done. Enjoy yourself.


Thanks all.

No comments: