Sunday, August 28, 2005

0417

It's 4:17 am in the morning of 28th August 2005 - I can't sleep. A normal person will ask me to get some food, or milk; a christian will ask me to pray for peace; I ask myself to blog. The truth is I had late dinner and ALSO supper. I prayed for peace and I have it. The reason I can't sleep is that I've been catching up with the thinking. Being sick for five days (!) was a bit of a drag for me - physically, mentally, and spiritualy. All that a patient such as me do is sleep, wake up, eat 1/3 of my ordinary meal and sleep. The waking hours are spent wondering when I'll get well. The sleeping hours spent on who knows what...

And so the story goes on my thinking, thinking about what to expect in year 3, what to expect in Committee Meeting, how to spend more time with God etc. I seriously have no 1 perfect solution but at least now I'm feeling ready to get back to bed.

~z z z

No comments: