Saturday, January 13, 2007

Your Mercies are new every morning

This blog entry is supposed to be yesterday's if you read the last entry, you'll know why. Better late than never, though. I had an exceptionally interesting day yesterday. Prayer meeting was fantastic. I would say sheer magic because of God's presence there. It had been some time since I felt Him so close to Him- God is good. And really He keeps on surprising me since I was expecting 2 or 3 people MAX. Yet there were 5, and was really good. I can feel the walls breaking down already. Constantly meeting up together and praying is not only a command, it's the only way things could change. Consider 2 Chronicles 7:14...

That was the later part of the day. The earlier part was quite stressful as usual. Having to beat the closing of the post office to do my work (sending stuffs for my friend) is one of the challenges I face everyday. And though I made it on time I mistakenly sent 2 wrong items, so it was really chaos for my boss. I just thank God for the grace in prompting me to take notice and informed my boss immediately. These are the times we really need to uphold God's promises of hope that everything will turn out for the good of those who love Him.

At last, weekend has arrive. I will probably update the blog one more time throughout these 2 days but hope I will endure till the end. You see, I've been playing Need for Speed: Underground 2 on my console- and I find that the hardest thing to do in a race (at least in the game) is to keep the speed and not crash till the finish line. Many times I lead throughout 90% of the race only to crash and left last just before I cross the line. Really frustrating but it does give me some insights about life- endure and persevere till the finish line of our call in Christ. Amen.

Have a lovely weekend.

God bless.

No comments: